mitsuyama + rebman lllc
COVID-19 UPDATE - June 5, 2020
* The courts are rescheduling canceled hearings & holding most hearings by telephone or WebEx. If you are a client, we will contact you with updates on your hearing date when we receive them from the court.
* ALL CLIENT MEETINGS WILL BE BY TELEPHONE. If you have a meeting with us already scheduled, we will call you at the appointment time unless we hear otherwise.
* All documents requiring client signatures should be scanned as a pdf and emailed to us, or if your original signature is required, sent by mail. We are not accepting in-person document drop off inside our office and ask that you let us know you are coming and put the document under our door during business hours.
* The courts are still open for filings, including motions, responses, and briefs.
* Our office is working in shifts. Your documents will be processed and information sent to you as always. The attorneys will be working remotely some of the time and in the office some of the time, mainly after regular hours. You can still reach your attorneys at the office phone number even if they are not in the office, or by email
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
After hours on weekdays and Saturdays by appointment.
- Address: Pacific Guardian Center, Mauka Tower, 737 Bishop St. Ste. 1450, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
- To park in the building, turn mauka from Ala Moana Blvd./Nimitz onto Alakea Street. Stay in the left lane. The first driveway on the left is a steep driveway into our building, Pacific Guardian.
- Phone: (808) 545-7035
- Email: info [at] mitsuyamaandrebman [dot] com
OPENING JUNE 2020
- 344 Kileaua Ave., Hilo, Hawaii 96720
- Street parking
Currently by appointment, including Saturdays.
Workshop schedules coming soon. Divorce & Property Divison Law; Custody & Child Support Workshop; The Basics of Representing Yourself in Court and Preparing for Hearings; Uncontested Divorce DIY Guidance.